Set for aspiration of pleuric exudates.
- Practical system with single-acting valves.
- Waste bag with non-return valve and drainage tap.
- Available in various configurations.
- Wide range of needles:
• Trio of 55mm needles available in the diameters 14 G, 16 G, 19 G.
• Trio of 80mm needles available in the diameters 14 G, 16 G, 19 G.
• Veress needle with rounded, retractable tip.
- Available in the manual version (TORASET) with a tightly sealed 3-way stopcock on the waste tubing, or in automatic version (TORAMATIC) equipped with one-way valve on the waste tube (preventing reinfusion of any of the aspirated fluids back into the patient).
- Sterilized by ETO, shelf life 5 years.
Single box: 50 pcs.